Friday, December 4, 2009

Youtube Addiction

As the title of this post suggests, I AM A YOUTUBE ADDICT! I do not have a youtube account with videos of me because I love the interaction from others but youtube is...amazing. I barely watch t.v. but the shows I do watch, I do so online. www.hulu.com Today, I found myself reading Media Take Out, a celebrity gossip blog clearly written for a *certain* crowd. After many readings and clicking around the web, I ended up at the blog of Tila Tequila. As I continued to browse, I found my way on to youtube because of this Video.

The video itself is kind of on the long side but my favorite part of it all was this girl's voice. She sounds like Bey! Crazy huh? and well, who doesn't love Beyonce? But anywho, I had to stop myself after that video because I am addicted to youtube. I will click one video then another and another based on videos that are similar or something of which I randomly think. For example: I love Betty Page.. so I end up looking her up.




Wonderful video huh? But you get the idea... I go on and on.


So I guess the question that remains in the end is: Will Internet Video Viewing Replace T.V? Who knows... I just hope that those who watch me are entertained.


=.=
Neko

0 comments:


Post a Comment